Friday, March 30, 2012

Interview starting with Merle

Starting today, ACTOR will interview the cast of "You Can't Beat The House" by Pat Cook.

Today,we bring you Merle...

1. What is your name?
I'm Brandon Razinha.

2. Can you relate to your character?
Oh so much! He is surrounded by people who aren't on his level. BUT, not that I feel that way at all, mind you, its all fun and games. I do enjoy hitting people...I MEAN...I enjoy acting!

3. Have you ever acted before?
Yes, actually this is my fourth or fifth play with ACTOR.

4. So far, what has been the hardest thing about being in this play?
Not laughing on stage when everyone else is.

5. What has been the easiest part?
Not having stage fright. Once you get past the initial butterflies, it just flows.

6. Here's a tough one: If you were stranded on a desert island, which character in the play would you like to be stranded with and why?
Oh that's a tough one. Uhmm...I'm gonna have to say...Howie. So that I have someone to blame it on!

7. Anything you want to say to our readers and possible future audience member?
Thank you for coming! Make sure you come to this show, because I think, this is going to be one of THE funniest plays we've ever done!

8. Anyone you want to say hi too?
My family and friends....those that actually show up! And of course, ACTOR itself.

Thanks Brandon!

No comments:

Post a Comment