Monday, April 9, 2012

Brittany



Today we bring you Brittany...

1. What is your name?
I'm Kortney Amos.

2. Can you relate to your character?
I can't...But, people I know think I can relate to Brittany perfectly...

3. Have you acted before?
I have acted before; I've played Bertha in "Greater Tuna" at Rowlett High School.

4. So far, what has been the hardest thing about being in this play?
Remembering to come in. Because I have ten lines between one of mine.

5. What has been the easiest part about being in a play?
Not having to say things!

6. Here's a tough one: If you were stranded on a desert island, which character in the play would you like to be stranded with and why?
I wouldn't want to be Brittney and be stranded on a desert island. But, probably Madame Zenobia because she is really resourceful.

7. Anything you want to say to our readers and possible future audience?
This is one of the funniest plays I have ever seen! I've seen the play about six times and I still laugh.

8. Anyone you would like to say hi too?
Hi to my family and friends! They have been really supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment