Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lillian



Today, we bring you Lillian...

1. What is your name?
I'm Pam Minatrea

2. Can you relate to your character?
Very much so! I have a daughter and son-in-law and I'm a little bit of a flake...I'm a blonde! So, it comes naturally.

3. Have you acted before?
Not since high school.

4. So far, what has been the hardest thing about being in this play?
The stage fright!

5. What has been the easiest part about being in a play?
Nothing so far!

6. Here's a tough one: If you were stranded on a desert island, which character in the play would you like to be stranded with and why?
Oh goodness....I think...hmm....Howie. Just because he is hilarious! He would keep me laughing no matter what the circumstance.

7. Anything you want to say to our readers and possible future audience?
The experience of participating in a play with ACTOR has been wonderful! I love it to death! And, you can always depend on ACTOR having wholesome, funny comedies, that are family-oriented.

8. Anyone you would like to say hi too?
Hi to my Heritage church! The gang there has all been really supportive. They all plan on coming to see me make a fool of myself.

Thanks Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment