Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Glenda Spears


Today we bring you Glenda Spears...

1. What is your name?
Michele Berry

2. Can you relate to your character?
Yes! I am also house hunting!

3. Have you acted before?
When I was in grade school...

4. So far, what has been the hardest thing about being in this play?
Time commitment.

5. What has been the easiest part about being in a play?
Its all hard! No, I would say, being surrounded with really nice people and its easy to show up everyday and be around them.

6. Here's a tough one: If you were stranded on a desert island, which character in the play would you like to be stranded with and why?
I have to think about the characters...I think Officer Milo Larraby, because he seems to have a lot of really bizarre stories to tell, and that would keep me entertained.

7. Anything you want to say to our readers and possible future audience?
They should totally come to the play because its really funny!

8. Anyone you would like to say hi too?
What up Adriel!

No comments:

Post a Comment