Saturday, April 7, 2012

Madame Zenobia



Today, we bring you Madame Zenobia...

1. What is your name?
I'm Becky Sebastian

2. Can you relate to your character?
No. Okay, I could be lying.

3. Have you acted before?
Yes, they tell me what I do is "acting".

4. So far, what has been the hardest thing about being in this play?
Memorizing lines...and not laughing!

5. What has been the easiest part about being in a play?
That's a really good question....

6. Here's a tough one: If you were stranded on a desert island, which character in the play would you like to be stranded with and why?
Howie. Cause he will keep me laughing.

7. Anything you want to say to our readers and possible future audience?
I hope you will come and join us, because the play is so funny that we have yet to rehearse without laughing.

8. Anyone you would like to say hi too?
Hi to everyone because without ya'll, we wouldn't be here!

Thanks Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment