Friday, April 6, 2012

Officer Milo Larraby



Today, we bring you Officer Milo Larraby...

1. What is your name?
I'm Harry Huttash

2. Can you relate to your character?
I think so. He's a real laid back kinda guy. Loves his mom and just worships her really. And takes a lot of abuse from her. I can definitely relate to that!

3. Have you acted before?
Yes I have. I've had the fortunate situation to be able to at in several plays with ACTOR and its just a ball.

4. So far, what has been the hardest thing about being in this play?
The hardest thing has been, number one, memorization of line; because for me it takes me a while. And secondly, it is the time commitment, but believe me, it is all worth it!

5. What has been the easiest part about being in a play?
Just coming and enjoying the friendships and the hard work that we all put together to create a show that the audience would enjoy.

6. Here's a tough one: If you were stranded on a desert island, which character in the play would you like to be stranded with and why?
Not my mother, that's for sure! But I would say, probably, Madame Zenobia. Just because I like her style.

7. Anything you want to say to our readers and possible future audience?
You ought to come out and see this play. Out of all the plays I've done, this is probably one of the funniest one's I've seen. Just getting through rehearsals with my fellow actors and actresses, director, sound man, that it is just so comical funny; always laughter.

8. Anyone you would like to say hi too?
Hello to Rowlett Texas! Come out and see the play. You'll laugh your...fanny off.

Thanks Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment