Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fern Larraby



Today we bring you Fern Larraby...

1. What is your name?
I'm Carol Prano.

2. Can you relate to your character?
Oh yeah! Lots of ways! (smiling) Because I'm a mother and mothers always want to "whap!" their kids up on the side of their heads. And I get to do that in this play!

3. Have you acted before?
Yes. This is actually my third play with ACTOR. I had the privilege of being one of the aunts in "Arsenic and Old Lace". I played Martha Brewster.

4. So far, what has been the hardest thing about being in this play?
Learning the lines is always the hardest part.

5. What has been the easiest part about being in a play?
All your fellow actors are so supportive, they help you out. Believe it or not actors sometimes forget their lines on stage and everybody covers for you! Nobody knows it ever happened!

6. Here's a tough one: If you were stranded on a desert island, which character in the play would you like to be stranded with and why?
I would like to be stranded with Howie. Because Howie is just a kook and I would be entertained.

7. Anything you want to say to our readers and possible future audience?
You definitely need to come and see the ACTOR plays. They are so funny and I always think that each play that I am in is the funniest one. And then I'm in another one and it's even funnier than the last. This one is a real hoot.

8. Anyone you would like to say hi too?
I want to give a shout out to the chamber members! And tell them that they need to see this play!

Thanks Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment