Monday, September 13, 2010

Barbara In "A Date With Judy"


Judy and Barbara
Originally uploaded by ACTORTX
Lisa Ferrell as Barbara
(The lady in the white shirt)

---Interview---

ACTORTX: What do you like about your character?
Lisa: I like Barbara.
ACTOR: How come?
Lisa: She is a 16 year old, kinda frilly, frivolous, little girl in the 1940s. So, it's fun! It is definitely different from my last character.
ACTOR: What was your last character you played?
Lisa: That was Savannah. And she was a very um, how should I say this, amorous... with... the... gentlemen. She was a married woman (Southern bell) who was trying to kill her mother-in-law.
ACTOR: Wow! So totally different from Barbara.
Lisa: That's right! It feels like I'm almost multiple-personalities.
ACTOR: That's great!
Lisa: Yes!
ACTOR: Moving on, how has your experience been with ACTOR?
Lisa: It has been a great experience! I have loved it. It is something I never thought I would do, act on stage. But I've completely enjoyed it. The first night when you get up in front of the audience and they start laughing, it is the best feeling in the world! I love doing it.
ACTOR: Is there anything you would like to say to the people who are reading the blog?
Lisa: Make sure you come out to one of the performances. They are a lot of fun. Family-friendly and hilarious. Nothing sad. Come down and have a great time.
ACTOR: Thank you, Lisa!
------
Opening night is September 17th
http://www.actortx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment