Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hannah in "A Date With Judy"


Mrs. Hotchkiss and Hannah
Originally uploaded by ACTORTX
Harolyn (Harry) Smith as Hannah
(The lady in the white shirt)

---Interview---

ACTORTX: What do you like about your character?
Harolyn: It's me. I don't have to act.
ACT: Why is that?
Harolyn: I love to cook, I'm pretty bossy, and I'm sensitve just like the character that I am playing.
ACT: I see. What has your experience been with ACTOR?
Harolyn: I absolutely love it. This is my third performance. I do one a year cause it is very demanding of your time but we make a big family of all the people and it is just a wonderful experience. I would encourage anybody in Rowlett who has thought about this to give it a shot.
ACT: Anything you would like to say to the people who are reading this blog?
Harolyn: Come see the play. I'm going to dance again!
ACT: You are?!
Harolyn: Absolutely! Theres a few of them out there that like to see me jump around.
ACT: Thanks Harolyn
------

http://actortx.com/Current_Show.html

No comments:

Post a Comment