Friday, September 3, 2010

Mrs. Hotchkiss in "A Date With Judy"


Elocutin'
Originally uploaded by ACTORTX
Carol Prano as Mrs. Hotchkiss. (The lady in the black shirt).
---Interview---

ACTORTX: What is it you like about your character?
Carol Prano: She has absolutely great lines in this play and is very funny.
ACT: What is the hardest part about this character?
CP: She has to use grammer that is not correct, which is very difficult for me.
ACT: How come?
CP: Because I was an English History Major in college.
ACT: That makes sense. I know that you are new to ACTOR and we were wondering what you thought about the whole expereince. Have you enjoyed it so far?
CP: It is actually more fun than I thought it would be.
ACT: Oh really?
CP: And I just love watching everybody else on stage. The camaraderie is just really wonderful. The people who have been acting for a long time are really very nice to the newcomers like me and they make you feel like you can do this.
ACT: Anything else you would like to say to the Bloggin' World out there?
CP: Come see "A Date With Judy", its a great play.
ACT: Thank you Mrs. Hotchkiss. I mean Carol.
------
'Till next time...
http://www.actortx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment