Friday, September 24, 2010

Judy in "A Date With Judy"


Judy and Mitzi
Originally uploaded by ACTORTX
Amanda Byrd as Judy
(The lady in blue)

---Interview---

ACTORTX: What do you like about the character you are playing? How is it being lead?
Amanda: Judy is an very passionate 16 year-old who loves to be center of attention. When her heart is set on something, she is going to get it, no matter what lengths she has to go to. If you ask my parents, they might tell you otherwise... but I promise, I was not like that when I was a teenager. I don't think I have ever wanted anything as much as Judy wants to be queen.
At first, I was nervous about being lead. I had never participated in theatre before ACTOR's Christmas play last year. But with Judy's character, you can't help but be in the spotlight.
ACTOR: Very true. What has your experience been with ACTOR so far?
Amanda: The people involved with ACTOR are some of the funniest, most supportive people I've ever met. It's always a good time with ACTOR!
ACTOR: YAY! Finally, is there anything you would like to say to the readers of our blog?
Amanda: Come see our show, I promise you'll laugh! We've been working really hard, and we only have one weekend left!
ACTOR: Thanks Amanda.
------
"A Date With Judy"

No comments:

Post a Comment