Friday, September 10, 2010

Mr. Martindale in "A Date With Judy"

Harry Huttash as Mr. Martindale
(The gentleman sitting down)

---Interview---

ACTORTX: What do you like about the character you are playing?
Harry: Well as a matter of fact, it reminds me of someday ME!
ACTOR: Really? So your going to be a Broadway producer.
Harry: Yes I've given it some thought, after taking this part and finally memorizing at least 25% of my lines. I thought maybe perhaps I should change directions in my career.
ACTOR: Wow! That is amazing! So ACTOR might be a jumping point for ya?
Harry: No doubt about it. In fact, I'm just ready to take the leap any second.
ACTOR: Well, as long as its not a cliff, right?
Harry: If it is, we'll be sure to use one of Randolph's kites.
ACTOR: What has your experience been with ACTOR?
Harry: I have to be quite honest, it has absolutely been the joy of my life the last few weeks. I had no idea that a group of people could come together and have so much fun just providing for the community.
ACTOR: And finally, is there anything you would like to say to the people reading the blog?
Harry: Yes, please come and watch our beautiful little play. I will guarantee you will laugh, you will enjoy, and have an evening of total satisfaction.
ACTOR: Thank you very much Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment