Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mrs. Shlutzhammer in "A Date With Judy"


Rehearsal Act I
Originally uploaded by ACTORTX
Becky Sebastian as Mrs. Shlutzhammer.
(The lady in the Blue Shirt)

---Interview---

ACTORTX: What is it you like about your character?
Becky Sebastian: She is thoughtful.
ACT: Alrighty. What has your experience with ACTOR been like?
Becky: It has been so rewarding and so much fun.
ACT: It has?!
Becky: Why yes, it has.
ACT: Well good, good. I had one other question, but I'm trying to remember what I asked...Ah yes, is there anything you would like to say to the people reading the blog?
Becky: I hope they enjoy the play as much as we enjoyed presenting it.
ACT: Thanks Shlutzy, er um Becky!
Becky: Watch it!
------
http://www.actortx.com/Current_Show.html

No comments:

Post a Comment