Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Delivery Man in "A Date With Judy"

Lyle Bradley as Delivery Man
(photo is him doing lights and sound for "A Date With Judy")

---Interview---

ACTORTX: So Lyle, what do you like about the character you are playing?
Lyle: It's short and sweet....and I um, didn't have to die.
ACTOR: Have you died before?
Lylie: Not on stage.
ACTOR: A little inside?
Lyle: A little inside, everytime I go out there. But this is the first.
ACTOR: The first time on stage?
Lyle: Yes this is my first time out there on stage. I'm EXCITED!
ACTOR: Really? Are you enjoying it? What does your character have to do?
Lyle: I'm deliverying a package and trying to stay away from Hannah.
ACTOR: And whose Hannah? Is she a bad gal?
Lyle: She has a bad attitude, so I'm afraid she going to do something with that rolling-pin of hers.
ACTOR: Oh, I see. Second question, what has your experience been with ACTOR?
Lyle: It has been very rewarding. It's a very stress relief program for me. After a hard day, this is the way to relax.
ACTOR: Oh ya? So, like other people might relax at the pool, you come out and do a show...So what else do you do for the show?
Lyle: Lights and sound. That's my way of brighting the day and bring sound to a quite spot.
ACTOR: I hear ya. Have you had any interesting experiences with the lights and sound? Maybe something funny?
Lyle: Yes, I've had a couple of meltdowns where I couldn't stop certain sounds from happening on stage. As the play kept going, it kept repeating over and over again. I was slowly melting down in my seat. But after the fact, it was all pretty funny.
ACTOR: Sounds fun. Finally last question, do you have anything you want to say to the people who are reading this blog?
Lyle: Please come out and see for yourself what it's all about and I'm sure you will enjoy it.
ACTOR: I'm sure they will, thanks Lyle.
------
Current Show

No comments:

Post a Comment