Thursday, September 16, 2010

Randolph in "A Date With Judy"


Randolph and Susie
Originally uploaded by ACTORTX
Eric Fulton as Randolph
(The gentleman on the left)

---Interview---

ACTORTX: So, what do you like about your character?
Eric: Well, its fun to play a 14 year old boy with a crazy sister.
ACTOR: And what is fun about that?
Eric: I get to play with bugs, a frog (named Pedro), and even a kite!
ACTOR: I see. Next question: What has your experience been with ACTOR?
Eric: Well, it has been a wild ride. I helped start ACTOR in 1999 with my Mom and Dad. So, ACTOR is pretty dear to my heart. We really wanted to bring something to the community that they could trust would be fun, funny, and family-friendly. I think so far we have been successful. Going on almost 11 years now! So, you could say we are an overnight success.
ACTOR: Indeed. Finally, is there anything you would like to say to the people reading our blog?
Eric: First off, thank you for showing an interest in what we do. And I hope to see you at one of our performances. Everyone has put a lot of work into their parts, be it the character they play, costumes they pick out, or working on those pesky lines. So, come on down and experience some family-friendly fun here in Rowlett!
ACTOR: Thanks Eric.
Eric: No, thank you.
------
Opening night September 17th
"A Date With Judy"

No comments:

Post a Comment